Fall is fully upon us and we are gearing up for another great winter of skiing fun! Registration for Jackrabbits is now open.
You can register online using Zone4 here:
Here are a few notes about registration.
- All members of the family who will be skiing should register (parents and kids).
- There are 2 levels of registration: - Family 1 - for any number of adults and 1 child - Family 2 - for any number of adults and more than one child.
- you have an option to make a donation towards the trail maintenance for the Wildwood trails. This is totally optional, but a good opportunity to contribute if you wish. If you do wish to contribute, the minimum contribution is $10.
- Please make sure you check off the "opt in" for the group emails on the individual registrations. Every person can have their own email if you wish. The opt-in is right below the email on the registration.
- if you registered last year and saved your registrations, you can log in this year and pull everything up again so you don't need to re-type it all (may be a good idea for next year!)
Some people can't start coming until later int the fall or January. That is totally fine. However we would ask people to register sooner as opposed to later so that we can plan for the year. Also we want to get the Jackrabbit kits ordered early so that we have our toques for most of the season!
The first session is Saturday November 5 at 10:30 - 11:30 at Wildwood Community Centre soccer field. If you have any questions about Jackrabbits, gear or anything ski related please shoot us an email. We can also chat at the sessions. our email is firstname.lastname@example.org We are looking forward to another great year!
Coaches Adam, James and Ted