Pages

Friday, March 1, 2019

March 2 - quick, cold ski.

Coach Ted and Coach James feel a need to be active this week, so we are going to go for a loop or two. Everyone is welcome to go along, but it is chilly, so if you are coming, gear up! Parents, this is one of those weeks you need to make a call based on your kids. We'll do a quick stretch and get out on the trail pretty quick. We probably won't be out for the full hour, unless people are really feeling good and warm.

So if you are up for a chilly ski, we'll see you there. If this is an indoor week for you, good call! and we'll see you next week!

2 comments:

  1. Awesome blog. I enjoyed reading your articles. This is truly a great read for me. I have bookmarked it and I am looking forward to reading new articles. Keep up the good work! jet ski service near me

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi there! Nice material, do keep me posted when you post something like this again! I will visit this blog leaps and bounds for more quality posts like it.Thank you for the helpful information. used skis for sale

    ReplyDelete